free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99

Ask Dr. Schultz

How do you treat enlarged pores on the cheeks?

Asked by Anonymous 1.86K Rep.

I have enlarged pores on my cheeks. How do I treat them? Do I treat them the same way that one treats enlarged pores in the T-zone?

Anonymous answered
    Dr. Schultz 1.86K Rep.

    Enlarged pores on your cheeks are treated the same as they are in the T-zone, except you may need to be gentler with exfoliation and use a water based moisturizer once or twice each day. See What Causes and Minimizes Enlarged Pores for explanation and possible treatments.

    Dr. Schultz edited answer

      Search Questions & Answers

      Browse Questions By Topic

      Didn’t find what you’re looking for?