free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99

Ask Dr. Schultz

Is there a topical acid that will help sebaceous hyperplasia?

Asked by Anonymous 1.86K Rep.
Dr. Schultz 1.86K Rep.

Unfortunately, there is no topical acid or product which alone will effectively help sebaceous hyperplasia. It can be treated by surgical removal or PDT (“photodynamic therapy”). PDT involves chemicals put on the affected lesions of sebaceous hyperplasia that are then treated with a laser by a dermatologist.

Dr. Schultz edited answer

    Search Questions & Answers

    Browse Questions By Topic

    Didn’t find what you’re looking for?