free shipping on all U.S. orders over $99

Ask Dr. Schultz

my husband has a scar on his face caused by a bottle cut. he went for a surgery to have the scar flattened but it is still raised. what can i use to have the scar feint? it is now a YEAR OLD+

Asked by Nthabi

hypertrophic scar caused by a bottle cuts on the face

Nthabi asked
Question is waiting for approval by moderator.

    Search Questions & Answers

    Browse Questions By Topic

    Didn’t find what you’re looking for?